A car is one of the most significant purchases that an Indian household makes and this project addresses the most important question that perplexes car manufacturers.Indians have emerged as avid car enthusiasts sporting their prized possessions as status symbols and speed machines. Foreign car companies have discovered the Indian consumer as well as the R & D potential in the Indian technical fraternity and are setting up manufacturing plants right and left across the country at lower costs.
Recommended Reading: MBA Project on Recruitment and Selection
The research objectives for the project undertaken can be defined as follows:
• To determine the demographic variables of the customers of different brands of cars.
• Examine the customer perception about the cars.
• To judge the satisfaction level of car owners of different brands.
• The research tracks responses at following two layers
1. Product related parameters
2. Dealer related parameters
• To analyze the psychographic variables of the customers of different brand of the cars.
Scope of the study
It is aimed to study the car market and buying behavior of the customer. The project is analyzed the demographic, psychographic and buying characteristics of the customers in buying the car. It includes the detailed study of customers focusing on the various parameters that lead to identifying and understanding the perception of the customer in buying the car brands.